Inland Red Cedar
Inland Red Cedar is valued for its lasting beauty in both interior and exterior applications. Its natural resistance to decay and moisture makes it a superior choice for decking and similar applications. Inland Red Cedar combines the warmth and beauty of solid wood with the flexibility and strength of one of nature’s most durable wood species.
White Pine is the natural choice where warmth, character, and quality are preferred. Everlasting for interior and exterior applications, White Pine has been the traditional choice of craftsmen in New England.
- White Pine is naturally decay resistant
- Easily shaped and dimensionally stable
- This soft, stable wood is one of the least resinous of all pines, and has a beautiful red-knotted appearance
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- White Pine has a fine grain and uniform texture