While they are most often associated with Cape Cod-style homes, shingles can add instant character to any style home, anywhere. For the distinct look of cedar shingles with less maintenance, choose HardieShingle® siding.
Traditional and timeless. Sleek and strong. HardiePlank® lap siding is not just Hardie’s best-selling product—it’s the most popular brand of siding in America, protecting and beautifying more from coast to coast. All styles are Engineered for Climate® and come primed, or with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology.
Soffits are key construction element that cover the underside of your roof eaves and exterior porch ceilings. They available in both smooth and vented profiles to meet aesthetic needs as well as code requirements.
Our Artisan® collection is for those with impeccable taste. Offering gorgeous, deep shadow lines and extra thick boards, Artisan lap siding and trim will set your home apart.
HardieBacker® 500 cement board delivers superior underlayment protection against moisture damage. This light, easy-to-cut, no-mesh board features our exclusive EZ Grid® recessed fastener pattern, making installation even easier.
- Designed to work cleanly and seamlessly with James Hardie siding
- Each sheet is pre-cut with a stick-it adhesive for the fastest application available
- Quick and easy to apply
- Conveniently clips to your belt or tool pouch
- Constructed of a durable material with a 20 year UV rating
- Aids in preventing moisture from penetrating the butt joint