Yellow Pine products meet the highest grading standards of strength, and are ideal for a wide range of structural and nonstructural applications. Yellow Pine is known as one of the strongest species of wood; its distinct grain pattern and beautiful golden color add to its appeal.
- Durable and strong
- Dimensionally stable
- Minimal shrinkage or swelling after installation
- Superior fastener-holding power and load-bearing capacity
- Highly resistant to wear
- Deep and uniform penetration of preservatives
All Blue Star products, and the facilities where they are manufactured, are 100% certified by The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) This program is overseen by the Malaysian Timber Certification Council (MTCC).
- Available in 1×4 and 5/4×4
- Kiln dried 12-14% MC
- Run to moulding quality finish
- Random length, 8-20′ odd and even; allowing maximum of 10% 6/7′ as develops; 12′ average length